CPG manages Capes/PROAP resources
What it is: CAPES program whose objective is “Financing the activities of postgraduate courses, providing better conditions for the training of human resources.” (Source: CAPES website)
For whom it is intended: "Institutions and postgraduate courses, which are responsible for the selection and monitoring of scholarship holders, according to capes guidelines" Source: CAPES website
These resources can be assigned:
1) To regular student of the Program, requiring these students to be within the deadlines established by the Program - 24 or 48 months in the Master's and Doctorate, respectively; Students who receive bench rate, it is necessary to present accountability.
2) To teachers;
3) To occasional collaborators participating in the judging panel for the defense of theses and dissertations;
4) Payment of publication fee and submission of scientific articles; Publication of scientific papers in National and International Journals;
5) Acquisition of airfare in duly justified cases;
6) Acquisition of consumables and laboratories;
7) Contracting Laboratory Analysis services.
We highlight, especially in the case of items 1 and 2, an exclusively complementary character.
Ordinance CAPES no. 64, of March 24, 2010.
PROAP's administrative procedures are regulated by Ordinance No. 156 of 11/28/2014, which repeals Ordinance 64 of 03/24/2010.
Daily values (data updated in July/2014).
-------->> TO REQUEST RESOURCES
STUDENTS and TEACHERS
Fill out the specific online form for requesting financial resources, you will receive a confirmation email sending this along with your replies, this email should be forwarded to
01 - Prospectus of the event;
02 - Acceptance of paper (if any);
03 - Summary of the paper (if any).
In case of field research and/or experimental field data collection, the student must submit the Study Plan and a proof of bank account to deposit the resource into their bank account.
The accountability of the resources approved and released by CPG/Feagri must be done within a maximum of 05 days after the return of activities, forward to the email
Congresses and courses: certificate of participation
Field research and/or experimental field collection: activity report